Thursday, June 6, 2013

Welcome Nuggets.

Video



Photo



Photo



Photo



ohmygodbeautifulbitches: Chelsea Christian and Raven Le Faye



ohmygodbeautifulbitches:

Chelsea Christian and Raven Le Faye

emotionally-crippled6277: This! 





emotionally-crippled6277:

This! 

neonglittervixen: My look for Saturday's MCMExpo London ♥ First...



neonglittervixen:

My look for Saturday's MCMExpo London ♥

First time I've worn my falls in a long time! Still in love with them! This is me and I miss being able to dress this way all the time!
I'm very fairy kei/lolita/cyber influenced but it is not always clear in my look but those are the 3 styles I love the most

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



melteddd: Alice Auaa Fall Winter 2013/2014 part 2





















melteddd:

Alice Auaa Fall Winter 2013/2014 part 2

psych-facts: More Here



psych-facts:

More Here

octopuss-hime: me and my baby lurking around the city before...



octopuss-hime:

me and my baby lurking around the city before scurrying off to see a movie x

Photo



ikedahirari: todays HIRARI 🐉 #shibufes #style #doghjk...



ikedahirari:

todays HIRARI 🐉
#shibufes #style #doghjk #nicopanda

thecorsetauthority: sewvictorian: By y2grae photography Corset...



thecorsetauthority:

sewvictorian:

By y2grae photography

Corset by Waisted Creations

before anyone says anything about the waist being edited - I have quite long hair and this is what you can see at waist level.

Perfection.

Photo



inherfuckingchaos: Two beauties for the end I wish to ya all...



inherfuckingchaos:

Two beauties for the end

I wish to ya all good night, day or morning ;D xoxo

Amanda Chaos

2 comments:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Leading Social Trading Network!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered smarter methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from established eToro traders or copy their trades automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    دردشة

    ReplyDelete