Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tastes like Heaven, Burns like Hell

I’m playing with my little nymphita right now, making her violate her cunt with...

I’m playing with my little nymphita right now, making her violate her cunt with whatever’s closest to her while she bends over her bathroom counter like a slut.

I put my new buttplug in for a while last night. I really like...



I put my new buttplug in for a while last night. I really like it :D

Suck my dick bitch :3



Suck my dick bitch :3

I finally got the dildo I've had my eye on for forever!!



I finally got the dildo I've had my eye on for forever!!

naggisch: (via TumbleOn)



naggisch:

(via TumbleOn)

walk into the club like what up i got a glass cock





walk into the club like what up i got a glass cock

Photo



not only did I knock my camera into a sink full of water, I knocked my camera into the sink while I...

not only did I knock my camera into a sink full of water, I knocked my camera into the sink while I was cleaning my butt plug

benzilla replied to your photo: I couldn't resist. I just had to know what it'd… I want to...

benzilla replied to your photo: I couldn't resist. I just had to know what it'd…

I want to lick you

I couldn't resist. I just had to know what it'd feel...



I couldn't resist. I just had to know what it'd feel like in my ass!

Playing with my toy :D



Playing with my toy :D

when you upload the “after” picture but not the “before”

when you upload the “after” picture but not the “before”

Cleaning up after using my new toy





Cleaning up after using my new toy

Photo



Photo





sensual-yorkshire-redhead: Happy trail leads to happy cock ;)



sensual-yorkshire-redhead:

Happy trail leads to happy cock ;)

My new collar!







My new collar!

OKAY, I’ve played with all my toys (well, except the buttplug) and I’m ready to report...

OKAY, I’ve played with all my toys (well, except the buttplug) and I’m ready to report back.

  •  The glass dildo I got as a “mystery gift”: I TAKE BACK ALL THE BAD THINGS I THOUGHT ABOUT IT OMG IT IS AMAZING THE BUMPS DON’T HURT AT ALL \o/
  • The collar and leash set: The collar’s pretty damn good, even though it gets a little itchy after a while and I wish it wasn’t so wide. The leash, however, leaves quite a bit to be desired.
  • The lube: Nice and thick, doesn’t drip, and doesn’t leave me feeling sticky.
  • The flogger: Awesome! It’s fun to use (although a little difficult to use on myself with accuracy, but whatever) and very pretty.
  • The paddle: Doesn’t really leave the impression very well, and I have a hard time getting all the letters in. Usually I can see the U pretty clearly, and the T or the L faintly, but no S to be seen.
  • The harness: And here’s where I am a bit let down. It’s kind of hard to put on, and while it does fit nicely where I want it to (right under my belly), but then the o-ring is placed almost between my legs. If I pull the harness over my belly, the placement of the ring is better, but it doesn’t fit quite right. 
  • The bullet vibe: Not as powerful as I thought it’d be, which is pretty disappointing, but it did get me off.

So, all in all, I’m pretty happy. :D

MY PACKAGE IS FINALLY HERE

MY PACKAGE IS FINALLY HERE

Photo









No comments:

Post a Comment