Friday, June 7, 2013

Sweet & Tender Hooligan♥

Photo



Being anxious

Is the worst feeling ever.

Photo



I miss my cat;(



I miss my cat;(

Photo



Photo



Can I have this



Can I have this

Photo



daveyomulligan: Baby, you make my heart beat faster.



daveyomulligan:

Baby, you make my heart beat faster.

rlmjob: *puts on sexy underwear but accepts the fact that no one will see it*

rlmjob:

*puts on sexy underwear but accepts the fact that no one will see it*

Photo



Not down with these bad dreams I keep having:|

Not down with these bad dreams I keep having:|

justusbradshaw: i-cant-nope: assbutt-in-the-garrison: One time I was masturbating in the shower...

justusbradshaw:

i-cant-nope:

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

One time I was masturbating in the shower and came so hard that I couldn't keep in my scream but I knew my brother was in the bedroom next door and that he'd hear and know what I was doing so I quickly transitioned into singing the opening of the Lion King.

i have an unknown need to reblog this

im dying

Haha!

Goosebumps, An extremely Goofy movie, Hercules, and the magic school bus are now on Netflix. Yes!

Goosebumps, An extremely Goofy movie, Hercules, and the magic school bus are now on Netflix. Yes!

Photo



thebeautyofmoonlight: thefunnygentleman: Just so we're clear if I say "shut up" and you say "make...

thebeautyofmoonlight:

thefunnygentleman:

Just so we're clear if I say "shut up" and you say "make me" I am instantly thinking about making out with you

also just so we're clear if you say "shut up" and i say "make me" that is most definitely an invitation to make out with me

Photo



Photo



"I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and..."

"I would love to say
that you
make me
weak in the knees
but
to be quite upfront
and completely
truthful
you
make my body
forget
it has knees
at all."

- Derrick Brown, Love Language  (via and-feel-it-now)

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment