Sunday, June 9, 2013

happiness is overrated and possibly even fictional

Photo









Photo



Photo



just-wanna-travel: Tallinn, Estonia



just-wanna-travel:

Tallinn, Estonia

Photo







onlylolgifs: Orphan pony sleeps with a teddy bear





onlylolgifs:

Orphan pony sleeps with a teddy bear

otfilms: "Ya know it could be like this, just like this...



otfilms:

"Ya know it could be like this, just like this always."

Brokeback Mountain (2005)

Photo













Photo





corgis-everywhere: [video]

















corgis-everywhere:

[video]

Photo



Photo













Photo



upagainstthefuckingwall: wehavethemunchies: The Ultimate Club...









upagainstthefuckingwall:

wehavethemunchies:

The Ultimate Club Sandwich

Fuck me, this is sexual

dontbearuiner: My guinea pig wandered out of my room, and...



dontbearuiner:


My guinea pig wandered out of my room, and decided he would sleep on the quilt under my mums bed.

I spent like half an hour looking for him only to find this

He looks so happy!!!

Photo



thegreyconcept: Abruzzo, Italy.



thegreyconcept:

Abruzzo, Italy.

URBAN - Peter Zéglis







URBAN - Peter Zéglis

realgucci: xxx | source | more



realgucci:

xxx | source | more

More like "Ella of Sass".













More like "Ella of Sass".

No comments:

Post a Comment